iMobiTrax Version 3.3 Launches – Here’s What’s New!
Hey there iMobiTraxxers,
I hope all is well in your mobile-tracking campaigns. If you’re an existing user of iMobiTrax then you will be happy to know – iMobiTrax Version 3.3 is ready for download. Check your email inbox from a message from Bill that includes all the instructions you need to update your mobile ad tracking software.
For all of our lurkers out there paying attention to us, but not quite yet users of iMobiTrax, here’s some things that are new, improved, fixed and added into version 3.3 of iMobiTrax:
1. Added ability to redirect based on token value, ip addresses and referrers.
2. Moved Opera and WiFi checkboxes to criteria in the rules.
3. Added bulk updates of campaigns to the main dashboard.
4. Added csv downloads to the main dashboard.
5. All columns in group stats and day/week parting stats are now sortable.
6. If traffic is Opera, will now record the proxy IP Address and Opera user agent. Useful for traffic refunds.
7. Added click database maintenance options to the settings page. Can now delete clicks (by campaign or all) over X amount of days old.
8. Added ability to optimize or repair click tables to the setting page.
9. New ISP and GEO databases.
10. Speed increases for the admin.
11. A few bugs were fixed, including the memory issue while doing large csv downloads.
Always working to improve iMobiTrax, I look forward to future suggestions and feedback from all of our users here at iMobiTrax.